Conan Exiles is growing with the Treasures of Turan DLC pack. This means that you can now put a Turanian touch to your palace, tame elephants and rhinos to use as pack animals, and wield weapons famous for the region.
The DLC pack contains:
- 39 Turanian building pieces – A full set of building pieces with the same stats as existing tier three
- 15 new armor pieces in three sets, such as the Turanian Mercenary armor – Light, medium and heavy sets with an epic end-game version of each
- 9 new weapons in one Turanian weapon set – Same power as iron weapons with an epic end-game version of each weapon
- 5 new Turanian warpaints – Decorative warpaints symbolizing opulence and glory
- 9 new placeables, such as the standing lamp and brazier – Craft them at the new Turanian Artisan table
- 2 new exclusive pack animal pet skins – Adorn your rhinos and elephants with rich and golden trimmings
Check out the launch trailer below:
The Treasures of Turan is available for Conan Exiles on PC and PlayStation 4, with the Xbox One version coming soon.